Position: Software Developer
• 5+ Years experience as a S/W development Engineer
• Expert in C++ programming and debugging skills (Core dump analysis as well).
• Expert in data structing techniques, Knowledge of Design Patterns (Desirable).
• Good use of debugging skills, mainly gdb or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
• Good understanding packet analysis tools like Ethereal, ethereal, tcpdump, tcpreplay.
• Performance analysis tools, memory leak detection tools.
• Knowledge of using timers.
• Scripting : Shell, Perl.
• Development Platform : Linux
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and concisely to all levels of company.
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated project management skills
mail your resumes at: email@example.com
mail your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org