Title: SAP Business Intelligence Developer
Function: Information Technology
Experience: 6 years+
The primary responsibility of the SAP BI developer is to work with end users to define reporting requirements, convert them into functional and technical specifications, assess them against standard business content and determine the required SAP/BI design. The developer will design, configure, implement and support SAP's Business Intelligence solutions including; complex extraction, transformation and loading operational setups, ODS's, InfoCubes, and other InfoProviders, activating standard business content, establishing and monitoring process chains, and creating reports using BEx, WAD and the Business Objects tool set. The developer must be able to support all phases of a project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, post-production support/maintenance and documentation. The developer must understand the Monsanto BI security model and work with the security developers to implement the appropriate security roles for reporting requests. The developer will be responsible for second level support for end user and security issues. The developer must be motivated and self-driven to follow-up on issues and proactively drive them to resolution.
Job Duties include:
- Delivering BI solutions, developing business knowledge and relationships while operating in a rapidly changing environment.
- Working closely with the global BI team to ensure development does not impact others and adhere’s to Monsanto standards and procedures
- Produciton support of data load issues, second level support for security and end user issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Understanding of SAP BI Administrator Workbench, configuration of infoproviders, time-dependent and time-independent master data/hierarchies, SAP/BI data modeling, data staging and data extraction expertise, and implementation of enhancements/user exits in R/3 and BI.
- Ability to work in a global team environment and have excellent skills in cross-team communication. Ready to work late shifts to collaborate with the US counterparts.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, and demonstrate ability in creative thinking, teamwork, problem solving, decision making, and time management,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Results-oriented and eager to learn.
- Experience with with BI/Portal and Web Reporting, Open Hub and other SAP business intelligence solutions and basic knowledge of ABAP/4 is a big plus.
JL : Bangalore
Experience: 6+ Yrs
mail your resumes at: email@example.com
mail your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org