Total Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Education Qualification: BE / B Tech / ME /M Tech / MCA
Work Location: Bangalore
Skills: Knowledge of J2EE (5.0 & Above) architecture, J2EE framework Struts / EJB / Spring
ORM tools - Hibernate/ JPA, UI Flex Builder, Ajax, Spring and Hibernate OR Flex is a must.
- Knowledge of J2EE Architecture, Java Script, JSP, Sevlet, Flex Builder, Ajax. Hands on experience in any of the J2EE Framework (Struts/EJB/Spring), ORM tools (Hibernate/ JPA), Java APIs, Web Services: Webshpere/ Weblogic/Jboss/Glassfish, Data Modeling, DML and DDL,
- Problem Solving, Planning, Executing and Deploying the Web/Web-enabled Projects.
- Experience on at least two complete implementation of projects.
- Must be a good team player and hands on, capable of designing the products and leading and guiding the team technically.
- Plan, execute and control the development activities. Must have lead a team in a project.
- SUN Java Certifications (Not Mandatory)
- Must have worked in complex applications. Standard portals, shopping cart applications, library management systems etc. are not complex applications.
- Should have worked in good tier 1 or tier 2 companies at least for the past 2 4 yrs. Should have at least 3 years of the last 4 5 years in Product Development.
- Should have working knowledge on design patterns
- Should have experience in producing artifacts using UML
- Should have worked with multiple App servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere and WebLogic