urgent SAP ABAP IS-OIL requirements.
Position Type: 12-24 Months Contract
Location: Riyadh / Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
Client: Oil and refinery
Qualifications and Skills Required:
Minimum 5 years of Experience in SAP ABAP development
- Certified in ABAP with hands on development experience
- Experience in IS-OIL / Process Industry environment with exposure to TSW functions and an excellent debugging skills.
- Development experience in SAP HR (Payroll), MM, SD, FI/CO, PP modules.
- Good experience in ALE, EDI/IDOC, RFCs and workflow.
- Experience in developing interfaces using XI
- Experience in data migration using BDC and LSMW
- Development knowledge of Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Enhancement framework – BADI/user exits.
- Good experience in developing reports using ABAP query or standard ABAP.
- Ability to function in teams both cross-functional and development.
- Familiarity with XML/XSL, Webdynpro ABAP desirable.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Experience in helping client’s Business Analysts/Super Users in design of new processes and transferring knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to provide profound technical vision, business process re-engineering advice, process and
industry best practice and exploitation of latest functionality and technology.
Please send us your resume with the below details:
Total SAP ABAP Experience:
Total IS-OIL Projects:
Notice Period: 15 Days -- Buyable