Total Experience: 10 - 12 Years
Education Qualification: BE / B Tech / ME /M Tech / MCA
Skill: Knowledge of J2EE (5.0 & Above) architecture
J2EE framework Struts / EJB / Spring
UI Flex Builder, Ajax ORM tools - Hibernate/ JPA
Work Location: Bangalore
- Knowledge of J2EE (5.0 and above) Architecture, HTTP/GWT/JSF, Java Script, JSP, Sevlet, Hands on experience in any of the J2EE Framework (Struts/EJB/Spring), ORM tools (Hibernate/ JPA), Java APIs, Web Services: Webshpere/ Weblogic/Jboss/Glassfish, Data Modeling, DML and DDL,
- Problem Solving, Planning, Executing and Deploying the Web/Web-enabled Projects.
- Experience on at least 5 complete implementation of projects.
- Must be capable of mentoring and guiding the team from conception to implementation and post implementation of any project.
- Plan, execute and control the development activities. Must have lead a minimum of 15 members team in a project, knowledge of SCRUM/ITIL/PRINCE/MODEL2 etc methodology, Concurrent Versions System (CVS).
- SUN Java Certifications, PMP Certification/ ITIL certification, Healthcare Provider Domain, CMM Level 5 or ISO Quality Standard preferred.
- Should provide estimations and schedule and track the progress of the project/product
- Should be well versed with UML and design patterns
- Should have worked on scalable, interoperable product designs/architectures
- Working knowledge on end to end development cycle of a product