SAP ABAP Professionals for MindTree, Bangalore (P CMM Level 5 and CMM I Level Company).
Position Name: SAP ABAP
Total: 6 - 12 yrs.
Relevant: 5 yrs (Must)
Job details overview:
• Development and testing of ABAP programs
• Creation of associated technical documents, test plans / procedures and
documentation of test results
• Resolution of issues for on-going support on SAP solution understanding business impact of issue, analysis of possible solutions and implementation of the same
• Analysis of gaps in SAP solution and creation of technical specifications for enhancements / modifications as necessary
• User training and creation of related tutorials / training materials
• Enrichment of MindTree internal knowledge repository in SAP by way of presentations, templates, proof-of-concepts etc. based on project experience and new learning. Conduct internal training and knowledge sharing events
• Contribution to pre-sales efforts through creation of demos, presentations etc. as per
• Understands application architectures and has good command over module platforms
• Can convert business requirements into a design
• Has the ability to see through the modular issues
• Can independently handle modular designs and can also do technical design work
• With experience should be able to play the role of module lead and mentor a small team of developers in programming, design and documentation
• Participates in architecture and design of solution; leads module level design and implementation
• Is the lead for the technical team
• Maps the project life cycle with the project manager
• Manages the technical rollout and post-deliverable technical strategy
• Has effective client interaction skills
• Responsible for working with Project manager to set and review overall quality of deliverables
Job Type: Permanent Hire.
Job Location: Bangalore .
If you feel the above requirement suits your profile,
and also with following details:
References (preferably from your team):